Who Dat Louisiana Satire Network?
Read on, fwend!
Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community of screwballs features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A fivesome where the creative juices can flow like wine to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a “like,” drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too. You can also find all of our combined content here on this site.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
- Study finds rising sea levels would destroy 10,000 Dollar Generals in tri-parish area by 2050
- New Orleans hires Robosaurus to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- New Orleans refuses to remove Beauregard Monument after traffic camera mounted to it
- Louisiana sells movie rights to next three environmental disasters to Warner Bros.
- Heartwarming: While Rest of America Remains Divided, Local Lakes Harmoniously Come Together
- Area Man Tells Son Stories Of Simpler Times When ‘Straight Bar That Is Mostly Hip Hop’ Was Biggest City Issue
- NICE: Brian Pope Now Two Arrests Away From Complimentary Large Coffee
- Apple Watch 4: Louisiana Edition To Launch Next Week
- Tropical Storm Gordon Purchases 8,000 Billboards Across Louisiana To Announce Arrival
- Louisiana DOTD Prepares For 45th Annual Labor Day Basin Bridge Demolition Derby
- LSU Health, Oschner Health Reach Historic Agreement to Finally Put a Couple More F%#king Windows On This Building
- City Hall on Cinder Blocks as its Forward Momentum is Stolen
- Shreve City Wal-Mart Scraps Handicap Parking in Favor of Legalized Dueling Zones
- Hurricane Chris Competes in Rap Battle with Actual Hurricane Chris
- Wizards to Cast Expansion Spell on Norton Art Gallery to Accommodate Everyone for Harry Potter Dinner