Who Dat Louisiana Satire Network?
Read on, fwend!
Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community of screwballs features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A fivesome where the creative juices can flow like wine to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a “like,” drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too. You can also find all of our combined content here on this site.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
- Study finds rising sea levels would destroy 10,000 Dollar Generals in tri-parish area by 2050
- New Orleans hires Robosaurus to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- New Orleans refuses to remove Beauregard Monument after traffic camera mounted to it
- Louisiana sells movie rights to next three environmental disasters to Warner Bros.
- Heartwarming: While Rest of America Remains Divided, Local Lakes Harmoniously Come Together
- Merriam-Webster confirms what New Orleanians already knew: “Go-Cup” is legit
- God postpones Easter celebrations citing fatigued Jesus “too sick to rise”
- Woman in Jazz Fest bathroom line since 2014 hopes this is the year she gets to go
- New Orleans-area panhandlers staying open despite storm threat
- Tourist triggers hazmat response at Cafe Du Monde over suspicious white powder
- Historic Breakthrough After Archaeologists Uncover Even More Dated Crawfish Palace Commercial
- [Editorial] Bring Alliance of American Football to Shreveport
- Mayor Perkins to Make First Visit to Shreveport Next Week
- Shreveport Mayor Unveils Premium Subscription Level for Trash Pick Up – Gucci Garbage
- Entire Population of Shreveport Calls in Sick, Say Adrian Perkins Made Them