Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A threesome where the creative juices can flow to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant! Thank you for the idea, asshat named Richard!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a like, drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Study finds rising sea levels would destroy 10,000 Dollar Generals in tri-parish area by 2050
- New Orleans hires Robosaurus to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- New Orleans refuses to remove Beauregard Monument after traffic camera mounted to it
- Louisiana sells movie rights to next three environmental disasters to Warner Bros.
- Heartwarming: While Rest of America Remains Divided, Local Lakes Harmoniously Come Together
- SAD: Eight Weeks On, Families Still Yet To Be Reunited With Boudin Confiscated At North/South Louisiana Border
- Vatican Priest Tasked With Spiritual Cleansing Of Lesspay Motel Completely Oblivious To What He’s Up Against
- BREAKING: Youngsville Expansion Plans Announced At Public Meeting
- ICYMI: Anthony Bourdain Spends Whole Episode Of ‘Parts Unknown’ Touting Olive Garden On Johnston Street
- Governor Signs Bill Requiring “How’s Ya Mom An’ Dem?” Displayed In All Public Schools
- Mom standing in massive Build-A-Bear line at Lakeside not sure how she got there
- ‘Loud bangs’ in City Park really just fireworks this time, assures official in flak jacket
- Woman shoots ex-husband in penis boobies after he tried to take her air conditioner
- New Orleans brewery set to release Roast Beef Pale Ale
- NASA announces mission to Chalmette for 2021
- Hurricane Chris Competes in Rap Battle with Actual Hurricane Chris
- Wizards to Cast Expansion Spell on Norton Art Gallery to Accommodate Everyone for Harry Potter Dinner
- Animal Rights Activists Hoping to Halt Shreveport Aquarium’s Newest Attraction
- City Passes Ordinance, Outlaws Kneeling During Diesel Driving Academy Jingle
- Mudbug Madness Infects Hundreds, Thousands More at Risk