Who Dat Louisiana Satire Network?
Read on, fwend!
Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community of screwballs features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A fivesome where the creative juices can flow like wine to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a “like,” drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too. You can also find all of our combined content here on this site.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
- Study finds rising sea levels would destroy 10,000 Dollar Generals in tri-parish area by 2050
- New Orleans hires Robosaurus to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- New Orleans refuses to remove Beauregard Monument after traffic camera mounted to it
- Louisiana sells movie rights to next three environmental disasters to Warner Bros.
- Heartwarming: While Rest of America Remains Divided, Local Lakes Harmoniously Come Together
- New Orleans Fans Dumbfounded As Saints Lose 2010 Super Bowl Rerun 24-14 To Colts
- NFL Promises “Big Officiating Upgrade” As Stevie Wonder Announced As Special Guest Referee For Super Bowl
- BREAKING: Saints/Rams Referee Bill Vinovich No Longer Invited To Mardi Gras
- REPORT: What? No, Area Saints Fan Definitely Said That He Was Boycotting The NHL
- Global Scientific Community No Closer To Working Out How Scooters In Lafayette Reproducing So Quickly
- Hell Demps: Satan collects fired Pelicans GM as deal expires
- Middle aged woman finally finds true love, set to marry bed
- Who Dat Nation issues apology to NFL, Roger Goodell for tanking Super Bowl ratings
- Saints fans rehydrate from Boycott Bowl hangover by soaking up tears of Rams fans
- Locals strongly advised to gather verbal supplies for ‘Arctic Blast’ small talk
- Mayor Perkins to Make First Visit to Shreveport Next Week
- Shreveport Mayor Unveils Premium Subscription Level for Trash Pick Up – Gucci Garbage
- Entire Population of Shreveport Calls in Sick, Say Adrian Perkins Made Them
- Quiz – These 10 Questions Will Tell You Where You Should Eat In Shreveport
- 8 Memes To Help You Survive The Bossier City Water Crisis