Who Dat Louisiana Satire Network?
Read on, fwend!
Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community of screwballs features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A fivesome where the creative juices can flow like wine to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a “like,” drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too. You can also find all of our combined content here on this site.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
- Study finds rising sea levels would destroy 10,000 Dollar Generals in tri-parish area by 2050
- New Orleans hires Robosaurus to remove Robert E. Lee statue
- New Orleans refuses to remove Beauregard Monument after traffic camera mounted to it
- Louisiana sells movie rights to next three environmental disasters to Warner Bros.
- Heartwarming: While Rest of America Remains Divided, Local Lakes Harmoniously Come Together
- Queen Tara of Camelia Wins Reelection In Kingdom Of River Ranch
- Coach Orgeron Announces Ambitious 5-Year Plan To Score Point Against Alabama
- Devin White Returns To LSU Defense After Spending First Half Flying #FreeDevinWhite Airplane
- Baton Rouge’s 13th Gate Haunted House Attraction Opens Bone-Chilling Kaplan-Themed Area
- BREAKING: Gumbo’s Ready, Sources Confirm
- Hipster wishes he could have done more for iPhone that died in his hands
- New evidence reveals “sideline man” in Saints-Cowboys part of deeper conspiracy
- After disappointing year, hurricanes look to regroup in off-season
- Blank check: Falcons expected to inquire about Saints coach Sean Payton
- New Orleans Saints fanatic arrested for trespassing on training facility
- Entire Population of Shreveport Calls in Sick, Say Adrian Perkins Made Them
- Quiz – These 10 Questions Will Tell You Where You Should Eat In Shreveport
- 8 Memes To Help You Survive The Bossier City Water Crisis
- On Verge of Extinction, Brain-Eating Amoeba Makes Way to Shreveport from Bossier
- LSU Health, Oschner Health Reach Historic Agreement to Finally Put a Couple More F%#king Windows On This Building