Tired of all those “reputable” news outlets not telling you what you want to hear?
Because the world usually sucks and laughter tends to be the best medicine right behind Prozac, we’ve teamed up with our brothers-in-satire to create the Louisiana Satire Network! This little community features:
This pretty much all came about one night when we were all drunk together, laughing maniacally and backslapping each other, to which someone said to get a room. Us? A threesome where the creative juices can flow to deliver the absolute top-notch news you absolutely want? Brilliant! Thank you for the idea, asshat named Richard!
What’s this mean? Be on the lookout for news from the Louisiana Satire Network, covering our great depending-on-the-category-let’s-hope-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-quality-of-life-or-education state.
We urge you to go and give our partners a like, drop them a visit now and then, and send them any freshly baked goods if you make too much. Seriously, we journalists gotta eat, too.
Together, we honestly tell it to you like it isn’t. Refreshing, huh?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Residents Begin Smearing Lamb’s Blood Above Doors In Preparation For Passover Of Cajun Heartland State Fair
- REPORT: Royal Wedding Completely Upstaged By Cousin Caleb And Kayla’s Hunting Themed Cake
- SAD: Cajun Navy Forced To Sell Naval Destroyer To Cover Legal Fees For Disgraced Founder
- REPORT: I-10 Closed At Mile Marker 108 Because It’s The I-10 And That’s All You Really Need To Know
- Clay Higgins’ ‘Redemption Ride’ Cut Short After Bike Training Wheel Breaks Off On I-10
- New Orleans Saints sign veteran quarterback Catlan after minicamp tryout
- Oppressed crawfish freed by animal rights activists in Bucktown
- 97% of American children now outsource their “hand-made” Mother’s Day drawings to China
- 5,389,402 termites dead after violent weekend in New Orleans
- Saints cut entire draft class for lack of performance